Creating a strategy for attracting families
Your team must consider a strategy for attracting families. Quite simply: without students, the school will not get the funding it needs to remain open.
Questions your team should ask:
- How will families learn about the school?
- Why will families want their children to attend the school?
- Does your school meet an unmet need that will attract families?
- Does the location of your school matter to the families you seek to serve?
- How will you advertise your school?
- How many families does your team need to attract in order for the school to be financially sustainable?
- How do you plan to continue to attract families, even after the school opens?