- Blog & News
- Schools & Networks
- Educator Resources
The National Teacher-Powered Network connects schools and teachers that may not be located in an area with a regional network—and also helps to connect schools and teachers who are part of regional networks to their colleagues in other locations.
- Connecting: Grow personal relationships with educators who are implementing similar school designs, facing similar challenges, and/or serving similar students. Be part of a national movement that creates student-centered schools, reimagines teaching and leading, and creates ownership of your school’s purpose, decisions, and outcomes.
- Professional learning: Access resources specifically designed for collaborative decision-making and build leadership capacity within your teacher team. Get helpful feedback from your peers at other schools on your learning and leadership models.
- Storytelling: Hold up your work and get help telling your story, to your local families and community, and to broader audiences through our blog and other channels.
- Encouragement: And finally, you’ll get encouragement and enthusiasm for the great work you are doing. You don’t have to feel like you’re in this alone!
How to Participate
- Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter featuring news, resources, and inspiration
- Join us for our Twitter chats on the first Wednesday of every month
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your school added to the national school inventory, if it's not already
- Join an event to connect with like-minded colleagues
- Post a job to attract candidates who share your teacher-powered values