- Schools & Networks
- Blog & News
- Educator Resources
STEM Center at Davie County High School
Updated Feb 12, 2016
1200 Salisbury Road - Mocksville NC - 27028
Type of autonomy arrangement: leadership goodwill
About the Learning Program
Within the North Carolina Common Core and Essential Standards that was implemented in 2012-2013 across the state, the Davie High STEM Center curriculum will
- emphasize connections within and between the fields of science, technology, engineering, math and all humanities classes including the arts.
- integrate technology in meaningful, powerful ways.
- introduce and engage students in the Design Process.
- foster college readiness and emphasize leadership skills.
- offer unique enrichment experiences.