About the Learning Program
The mission of the Boggs School is to nurture creative, critical thinkers who contribute to the well-being of their communities.
– High levels of critical thought, creativity, and learning
– Excellence in teaching
– Authentic, trusting relationships
– Community empowerment
– Equity within both human relationships and the natural world.
– To provide the tools to achieve ambitious goals and live lives of meaning
– To nurture a sense of place and develop a commitment to a better Detroit
– To grow our souls by developing a connection with ourselves, each other, and the earth