- Schools & Networks
- Blog & News
- Educator Resources
In 2021, we continue to rethink power in education and commit to supporting teams innovating in school governance and decision-making practices. In 2020, we piloted Learning Collaborative cohorts as a new opportunity to connect with like-minded educators on teacher-powered journeys.
Based on feedback from cohort leaders and participants we have made a few adjustments to the program. In 2021, you may select a group by grade level (elementary or secondary), by role if you are an administrator, or by experience (new to teacher-powered or already at a teacher-powered school). We will meet once a month on Zoom at a time each cohort selects, as well as monthly prompts for discussion by email to follow up with your monthly Zoom conversation.
- Eventbrite registration form
- Cost: $50 per semester ($10 per month)
- Winter/spring cohorts run February through June
- Fall cohorts run August through December
- Participants sign up for one semester at a time. Fall cohorts can request the same cohort as their winter/spring group.
- Meet once a month on Zoom video conferencing service
- Email prompts for follow up conversation and resource sharing
- Led by a teacher-powered teacher ambassador
Who should participate?
These Learning Collaborative Cohorts are designed to help you connect with other like-minded educators to brainstorm, collaborate, and learn together. Our goal is to build relationships between teacher-powered educators to strengthen your practices at your own sites, inspire you to try new ideas, and share challenges and successes unique to the teacher-powered model. Educators at all stages of teacher-powered are welcome in the cohorts.