- Blog & News
- Schools & Networks
- Educator Resources
Purpose of the Wisconsin Network
The purpose of the Wisconsin Network is to provide teachers opportunities to connect, to offer each other support and encouragement, exchange best practices, and share advice relevant to the Wisconsin context.
- Connecting: Grow personal relationships with educators who are like-minded, implementing similar school designs, facing similar challenges, and/or serving similar students. Opportunities to connect in person and virtually.
- Feedback: Get helpful, non-judgmental feedback from your peers at other schools, on your learning and leadership models.
- Events: Attend events in person or virtually, such as learning dinners, networking happy hours, guest speakers, and workshops.
- Storytelling: Hold up your work and get help telling your story, to your local families and community, and to broader Wisconsin audiences through our blog and other channels.
- Encouragement: And finally, you’ll get and give encouragement and enthusiasm for the fabulous work you and others are doing. You don’t have to feel like you’re in this alone - because you're not!
How to Participate
- Most importantly, sign up to receive the Wisconsin Network Newsletter for school highlights, event announcements, and more
- Join a Wisconsin event to connect with like-minded colleagues
- Join us for our Twitter chats on the first Wednesday of every month
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your school added to the national school inventory, if it's not already