Purpose of the Wisconsin Network
To provide teachers opportunities to connect, to offer each other support and encouragement, exchange best practices, and share advice relevant to Wisconsin.
- Connection: Grow personal relationships with educators implementing similar school designs, facing similar challenges, or serving similar students.
- Feedback: Hear from your peers at other schools on your learning and leadership models.
- Events: Attend learning dinners, networking happy hours, forums with guest speakers, and workshops.
- Storytelling: Hold up your work and get help telling your story to your local families, community, and all of Wisconsin.
- Encouragement: Be encouraged and enthusiastic about the great work you are doing. You don’t have to feel like you’re in this alone!
How to join
- Most importantly, sign up to receive the Wisconsin Network Newsletter for school highlights, event announcements, and more
- Join a Wisconsin event to connect with like-minded colleagues
- Email us at email@example.com to have your school added to the national school inventory, if it’s not already