- Blog & News
- Schools & Networks
- Educator Resources
Purpose of the Minnesota Network
The purpose of the Minnesota Network is to provide teachers opportunities to connect, to offer each other support and encouragement, exchange best practices, and share advice relevant to the Minnesota context.
- Connecting: Grow personal relationships with educators who are implementing similar school designs, facing similar challenges, and/or serving similar students.
- Feedback: Get helpful feedback from your peers at other schools, on your learning and leadership models.
- Events: Attend events, such as learning dinners, networking happy hours, guest speakers, and workshops.
- Storytelling: Hold up your work and get help telling your story, to your local families and community, and to broader Minnesota audiences through our blog and other channels.
- Encouragement: And finally, you’ll get encouragement and enthusiasm for the great work you are doing. You don’t have to feel like you’re in this alone!
How to Participate
- Most importantly, sign up to receive the Minnesota Network Newsletter for school highlights, event announcements, and more
- Join a Minnesota event to connect with like-minded colleagues
- Join us for our Twitter chats on the first Wednesday of every month
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your school added to the national school inventory, if it's not already