Los Angeles Network
Purpose of the L.A. Network
To see that all Los Angeles schools are student-centered and teacher-powered
- Advocacy: Use our collective voice and stories to advance the teacher-powered movement in Los Angeles.
- Community: Meet other teacher-powered educators who are passionate about building teacher-led schools and innovative student-centered learning programs.
- Professional learning: Engage in ongoing professional learning on topics such as distributive leadership, program development and management, assessing success, etc.
How to Participate
- Most importantly, sign up to receive the L.A. Network Newsletter for school highlights, event announcements, and more
- Join an L.A. event to connect with like-minded colleagues
- Join us for our Twitter chats on the first Wednesday of every month
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your school added to the national school inventory, if it's not already