Purpose of the Boston Network
To provide teachers opportunities to connect, to offer each other support and encouragement, exchange best practices, and share advice relevant to the Boston and the commonwealth.
- Connection: Grow personal relationships with educators implementing similar school designs, facing similar challenges, or serving similar students.
- Feedback: Hear from your peers at other schools on your learning and leadership models.
- Events: Attend learning dinners, networking happy hours, forums with guest speakers, and workshops.
- Storytelling: Hold up your work and get help telling your story to your local families, community, and across the Boston area and the commonwealth.
- Encouragement: Be encouraged and enthusiastic about the great work you are doing. You don’t have to feel like you’re in this alone!
How to get involved
- Most importantly, sign up for the Teacher-Powered Newsletter and for the Teacher-Powered Network.
- Watch for email invitations to join a Boston event to connect with like-minded colleagues.
- Check if your school is listed in the national school inventory, and submit a request for it to be added if not.