Boston Hyatt Regency
One Avenue de Lafayette
Boston, Massachusetts, USA, 02111
Make a reservation
Hotel reservations must be made by November 1 to receive the discounted conference room block rate.
About the Venue
The Boston Hyatt Regency is centrally located in downtown Boston. Walking distance from historical sites, the wharf, Faneuil Hall, shopping, and restaurants, this venue is easily accessible by train and car. Note: Unfortunately, teachers are not tax exempt in Boston and teams cannot use their tax exempt status for hotel rooms.
Directions from Logan International Airport
Drive through Ted Williams Tunnel and follow signs for exit 25, South Station. At top of ramp, take a right onto Congress Street. Make a right onto “D” St. Make a second right onto Summer Street. Follow Summer Street to Kingston Street, turn left. Then turn right onto Bedford Street. Take next left onto Chauncy Street and a right onto Avenue De Lafayette. Hyatt Regency Boston is located on your right.
- Logan International Airport is located 4 miles from the hotel.
- Travel time is 15 to 30 minutes, depending on traffic.
- Approximately $25 to/from Logan International
Silver Line Bus
Accessed via airport terminals to South Station, 0.5 miles from hotel
- Subway system otherwise known as the “T,” is located 100 feet from the hotel entrance
- Blue Line accessed via airport to State Street stop, 5 blocks from hotel
- The Red and Orange Lines both stop at this station which is called the Downtown Crossing.
- The hotel is one “T” Stop away from Backbay, and about 4 blocks to South Station.
Both valet and self-parking is available at the hotel.