- Schools & Networks
- Blog & News
- Educator Resources
Resources for Media
- Teacher teams from nation’s teacher-powered schools to gather in Los Angeles (Nov 2016; see also the national conference homepage)
- National Study finds overwhelming support among teachers and the public for greater teacher roles in school, in the classroom and beyond (May 2014)
- A high-level FAQ on the teacher-powered governance model and movement
- An interactive map of all teacher-powered schools in the nation
- The white paper, which kicked off the initiative in 2014
- A short anthology of blog posts about teacher-powered schools
Visit a Teacher-Powered School
If you are interested in interviewing a student or teacher at a teacher-powered school in your community, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teacher-Powered Video Library
These videos detail the first-hand experiences of students and teachers in teacher-powered schools.