- Blog & News
- Schools & Networks
- Educator Resources
Wisconsin Teacher-Powered Fireside Chat
Join teachers from around Wisconsin from the comfort of your own home to share best practices surrounding Education Evolving’s Theory of Change. Topics will include 3 of the Seven Principles of Student-Centered Learning.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://isn.zoom.us/j/905749010
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +1-646-876-9923, 905749010# or +1-669-900-6833, 905749010#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 905 749 010
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aepTDurAaO
- Introductions of fellow teachers from around the state
- Basic introduction to the Seven Principles of Student-Centered Learning identified by Education Evolving.
- Group discussion on best practice or ideas you’ve tried this year:
- What are you doing to create positive relationships in your classroom/school?
- What opportunities have you provided students to exercise ownership and agency?
- What flexibility has happened for students to know that learning can happen anytime and anywhere?
- Quick overview of goals for Wisconsin Network
- Continue to nominate WI teachers
- Invitation for any guest bloggers!
- Reminder of TP conference in Boston November 30-December 2nd
Monday, November 5, 2018
7:00pm to 8:00pm