Free regional and national network events running through October!
- 10/9: Los Angeles network, 10–11:30am PT: “Power of Collective Autonomies”
- 10/11: National network, 6–7pm CT: Learn about the CALL PL Survey available for TPS Teams (This survey asks educators questions that evaluate the level of student choice & ownership.)
- 10/13: Wisconsin network, 4–5pm CT: “Recharge Your Teacher Power”
- 10/14: Boston, 4:30–5:30 ET: “Recharge Your Teacher Power”
- 10/14: Minnesota network, 4–5pm CT: “Recharge Your Teacher Power” Feeling depleted? We know that COVID is taking an unprecedented toll on teachers, students and families. Join us to recharge your teacher power by connecting with like-minded educators. We’ll practice a resilience strategy called Telling Empowering Stories. You’ll leave feeling inspired and receive a set of practical tools to renew your energy.
- 10/20: Michigan network, 2–4:30pm ET: Open House and Tour of WAVE (in-person)
- 10/26: From the MN Learner-Centered Network: 4–5:30pm CT“Digging Deeper Into Virtual School Visits Using the Student-Centered Principles”
October 26, 2021 - 5:30 pm