- Schools & Networks
- Blog & News
- Educator Resources
Thank you for your patience as we work to confirm schools for site visits. We will list them here as soon as we are able — subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Twitter for regular updates.
Minnesota is home to a great many teacher-powered, student-centered schools and we are thrilled to offer the chance to visit them on Friday, November 6 ahead of the official conference kickoff. See the Schedule page for more information.
About Site Visits
We are working with each site to design a visit that works best for each school and our participants. We will spend approximately 2.5–3 hours per site, including lunch. Each visit will include:
- Group meeting with an overview of the school, how they use teacher-powered practices and structures with their teacher teams, their educational program, innovative practices, and an explanation of what we will see in classrooms and around the school;
- Classroom visits by small group (15–20 minutes per classroom);
- Time to talk with students, either as a panel or more informally perhaps over lunch;
- Time to talk with teachers, either as a panel or small group, and;
- Closing for questions and a short debrief.
Registering for Site Visits
School site visits cost $75 per participant — site visit registration will be completed through Eventbrite as an "add-on" to your conference registration. You may register for the conference at any time before registering for site visits.