- Blog & News
- Schools & Networks
- Educator Resources
Come Twitter Chat With Us!
#teacherpowered • 7:30pm ET • First Wed. of each month
About Twitter Chats
#TeacherPowered Twitter chats take place on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:30 p.m. ET and feature a different #teacherpowered topic each month. These chats are a great way for you to share your experiences, ask and answer questions, and connect with members of the teacher-powered community! Be sure to extend invitations to the chats to your colleagues and administrators—everyone is welcome!
Twitter chats can move very quickly, so don’t worry if you feel like you missed something in the chat—you can look back through on Twitter to find all #teacherpowered chats. Don’t worry if you join late or have to step off early, any participation is good!
To join in a #teacherpowered Twitter chat:
- Log into Twitter
- In the search bar enter #teacherpowered
- Click "Latest" in the bar at the top left; you will now see all the tweets containing #teacherpowered in real time
- Starting at 7:30 pm ET you will start seeing tweets for the chat
- Big questions will be marked Q1, Q2, Q3, etc.
- Use these labels when replying: A1, A2, A3, etc.
To participate, make sure all your tweets have #teacherpowered in them and they will show up as part of the chat.